Your website is the lifeblood of your organization. As such, it’s important to keep everything on your site as up to date as possible. But what if you’re not a computer person? What happens when you need to make a change right away? Believe it or not, you don’t have to be a computer expert to keep your website up to date. You just need to have a basic understanding of HTML — the kind you’ll get in this one-hour webinar.
HTML for Beginners is designed with you, the nontechnical professional, in mind to give you the foundations you need to start working with HTML in no time. Simple and comprehensive, this webinar will help you master the fundamentals of Web design and be coding like a pro in no time.
What You’ll Learn:
- Do it right — how to create dynamic HTML documents
- Identify and utilize new features available in HTML5
- Search engines and indexing applications: how to design the correct document structure that will yield great results
- How to use fonts and colors to emphasize important portions of your document
- Insert images and other media for additional impact
- Learn how to use free tools that can help improve your HTML writing process
- Plot a plan for continued learning of the powerful HTML language